HTC Festival kit TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Promotion (“Promotion”) is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- Customers must purchase the HTC Desire 620 (“Handset”) with a pay monthly contract or Pay As You Go SIM card within the Promotional Period to claim the Reward as defined under clause 7 below.
- All Handsets must be purchased between 1st July 2015 and 31st August 2015 (“Promotional Period”).
- Qualifying customers may then visit htcfestivalkit.com by 23.59 on 1st September 2015 in order to redeem the free HTC Festival Kit. Customers will need to input the 15-digit IMEI number of their Handset found on the side of the HTC Desire 620 box plus their personal details (name, address, email address). All IMEI codes will be verified by HTC before fulfilment of the Reward.
- Maximum of 2 claims per person for the duration of the promotional period. Any entries that surpass this number will be void and removed.
- The Reward (“Reward”): HTC Festival Kits
Each HTC Festival Kit contains:
- 1 x HTC branded Rain Poncho
- 1 x HTC branded bumbag
- 1 x HTC branded phone protector
- 1 x Battery Bar
- Any costs associated with attending a festival, including but not limited to festival tickets, transport costs, camping equipment, spending money, accommodation costs and any other expenses are not supplied by the Promoter and are the sole responsibility of the claimant.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the Reward.
- By redeeming your kit online, you are agreeing for the Promoter to attempt to contact you by email/text/phone in the event of any delivery issues of the Reward.
- There is no cash alternative and in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Reward for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Responsibility is not accepted for claims lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. There is no postal address to send redemption information to. This must be done online at htcfestivalkit.com
- The Promoter's decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Bulk claims made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims, by or via third parties or syndicates, claims by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to submit a claim), and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s claims in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s claims will be disqualified and any Reward award will be void.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the promotion (to the extent permissible by law).
The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, harm or consequential damage of any nature with the items contained in the actual festival kit.
The operator accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the promoter due to any reason.
- The operator shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect arising from any changes or withdrawal of the offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify and withhold the Reward of any individual found to be tampering with the code redemption process or the operation of the Promotion or website or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions.
- Rewards are strictly prohibited from being used for re-sale or other commercial gain.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point during the Promotion if circumstances outside our control make this unavoidable. Any amendments will be explained at the top of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Ireland and the Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction
Promoter: HTC Europe Co. Ltd., Salamanca, Wellington Street, Slough, Berks SL1 1YP, U.K.