Three Open Price Plans — Consumer Bill Pay
Price Plans and Price Plan Rules
The Three Open Price Plans and Price Plan Rules are in addition to the General Terms for Services and any other terms provided to you as part of your application process. Please read the Price Plans and Price Plan Rules carefully. Your agreement to the Price Plans and Price Plan Rules may be provided in writing or recorded during a telephone or online sales process.
The details on pricing for Three Open are as published on https://www.three.ie/legal/pricing/.
Please note discounts may apply on your monthly charge if you purchase your Price Plan through www.three.ie. Check online for standard and discount prices.
Price Plan Rules
- Availing of Three Open: Three Open Price Plans may be made available exclusively online or exclusive instore. A Minimum Term commitment applies. Existing customers who move to Three Open will be subject to a new Minimum Term commitment. If you are within the first six months of your current Minimum Term then you cannot move to a Three Open Price Plan with a lower monthly charge. In addition, you cannot avail of a Three Open Price Plan that reduces your existing Minimum Term
- The Three Open SIM 500 30 day: Three Open SIM 700 30 Day, Three Open SIM Extra and the Three Circle Open SIM 30 Day are SIM Only Price Plans and are available to existing customers (who have completed the Minimum Term on their existing service). To end these plans you must provide us with notice in writing and you will be required to pay the monthly charge until the end of the 30 day Price Plan. The time you have spent on the Three Open SIM Only Price Plans will count towards future upgrade eligibility and if you wish to avail of an upgrade you will need to move to a Price Plan that permits upgrade (and a new Minimum Term will then apply).
- Minimum Term commitment (Please note): A 24 month Minimum Term applies on Three Open consumer bill pay Price Plans (excluding SIM only). If you cancel a Three Open Price Plan during the Minimum Term you will be required to pay the monthly charge which applies to your Price Plan multiplied by the number of months (including any part months) left on the Minimum Term.
- Changing Three Open Price Plan: When you are on a Three Open Price Plan, with a minimum term in excess of six months you can only change to another Three Open Price Plan with a lower monthly charge when you have completed half of your minimum term. After this period you can move to another Price Plan. Please note your minimum term will continue. You can change Price Plan a maximum of once per billing period and the change will take effect from your next bill cycle date.
- Three Open Voice minutes: Your inclusive allowance for voice minutes can be used for calls made in Ireland to Irish mobile or landline numbers, calls made to non-geographic numbers(1800, 1850, 1890, 0818 and 076) and calls made in the EU to Irish or EU landline or mobile numbers. All calls made while roaming outside the EU and international calls are charged calls (excluding any international allowances on Three Open Complete Extra). In addition, calls to premium rate numbers, directory enquiries and all other call types are charged calls. See http://www.three.ie/legal/pricing for charges.
The unlimited allowance on Circle Open SIM 30day, Open SIM Extra, Circle Open Basic, Circle Open Plus, Open Taster, Open Basic Extra Data, Open + Extra Open Complete Extra and Open Extra Online Price Plans are subject to the fair use policy.
The Three SIM Open 700, SIM Open 500, Open 700, Open 700 Extra and Open 1000 Extra Price Plans include a separate allowance for calls to Three numbers. This applies to calls to other Three mobiles when both you as caller and the recipient are in the Republic of Ireland. All other usage types are excluded and this feature is subject to the fair use policy.
- Three Open Texts Your unlimited texts can be used for texts sent in Ireland to Irish mobile numbers and to texts sent in the EU to Irish or EU mobile numbers
All texts sent whilst roaming outside the EU and international texts are charged (excluding any international allowances on Three Open SIM Extra, Three Circle Open SIM,
Three Open Complete Extra, Three Open + Extra and Three Open Extra Online Price Plans) are charged. In addition, texts to premium rate numbers, directory enquiries numbers, MMS and other texts are charged. See https://www.three.ie/legal/pricing/ for charges.
The unlimited allowance on Circle Open SIM 30 day, Open SIM Extra, Open Basic Extra Data, Open +Extra, Open Complete Extra, Open Extra Online, Circle Open Basic, Circle Open Plus and Open Taster Price Plans are subject to the fair use policy.
Three Open Data allowances are suitable for use while you are in the Republic of Ireland or EU only and exclude data usage while roaming outside the EU.
- International Minutes on the Three Open Complete Extra Price Plans are for calls to international mobiles and landlines. You should request for any barring of international services to be lifted from your account if you wish to use this feature. Standard credit management procedures will apply. The standards rates for international calls apply when Price Pan allowances are used. International Texts on Three Open SIM Extra, Three Circle Open SIM, Three Open Complete Extra, Three Open + Extra and Three Open Extra Online Price Plans are for texts to international mobiles only. The standard rates for international texts apply when Price Plan allowances are used.
- Please Note: Unused allowances will not be carried forward. Direct Debit is required. Unless otherwise stated, call prices include VAT and are quoted per minute.
- Fair Use Policy: Three may apply restrictions to your use of Three services where your use of any unlimited features are considered by Three to be excessive or unreasonable. The fair use limits are as follows: 10,000 voice minutes and 10,000 text messages (in total) for a 30 day period or if you call more than 100 different phone numbers or text more than. 200 different numbers. in a 30 day period. Three may. contact you to advise you that your use exceeds this fair use policy and request that you make changes to how you use Three services. If you do not comply with a direction from Three to stop or change the nature of your service use. Three may suspend, modify or restrict your use of the services or terminate your access to the network.
The Three Open 1000 Extra Price Plan includes a separate allowance for texts to Three Numbers, useable when both you as sender and the recipient are in the Republic of Ireland. Customers on the Three Open 700 and Open SIM 500 30 day Price Plan can also swap their inclusive Three calls to Three texts once per billing cycle. This allowance applies to texts to other Three mobiles while in the Republic of Ireland. All other usage types are excluded and this feature is subject to the fair use policy
See http://www.three.ie/legal/pricing/ for charges including charges for data usage in excess of your allowance. On Three Open Price Plans you also have options to increase or share your data allowance. These details are also available on www.three.ie.
All roaming outside the EU is charged. See www.three.ie for up to date roaming rates. Three will endeavour to ensure all roaming records are captured at time of billing however there is a dependency on third parties to provide roaming usage details in a timely manner.
Amendments to Price Plans and Price Plan Rules The Price Plans and Price Plan Rules may be varied or amended by Three for any reasonable commercial, technical. or operational reason.