Three Pick 5+
- Availing of Three Select 3: A Minimum Term commitment applies. Existing customers who move to Three Pick 5+ will be subject to a new Minimum Term commitment. If you are within the first six months of your current Minimum Term then you cannot move to a Three Pick 5+ (Choice 5+) Price Plan with a lower monthly charge. In addition, you cannot avail of a Three Pick 5+ (Choice 5+) Price Plan that reduces your existing Minimum Term
- Minimum Term commitment (Please note): A 12 month Minimum Term applies on Three Pick 5+ (Choice5+) consumer bill pay Price Plans (excluding SIM only). If you cancel a Three Pick 5+ (Choice 5+) Price Plan during the Minimum Term you will be required to pay the monthly charge which applies to your Price Plan multiplied by the number of months (including any part months) left on the Minimum Term.
- Changing Three Pick 5+ (Choice 5+) Price Plan: When you are on a Three Pick 5+ (Choice 5+), with a minimum term in excess of six months you can only change to another Three Price Plan with a lower monthly charge when you have completed half of your minimum term. After this period you can move to another Three Pick 5+ (Choice 5+) Plan. Please note your minimum term will continue. You can change Price Plan a maximum of once per billing period and the change will take effect from your next bill cycle date.
- Three Pick 5+ (Choice 5+) allowances are suitable for use while you are in the Republic of Ireland or EU only and exclude data usage while roaming outside the EU. See https://www.three.ie/legal/pricing/ for charges including charges for data usage in excess of your allowance.
- Voice minutes: Your inclusive allowance for voice minutes can be used for calls made in Ireland to Irish mobile or landline numbers, calls to non-geographic numbers (1800, 1850, 1890, 0818 and 076) and calls made in the EU to Irish or EU landline or mobile numbers. All calls made while roaming outside the EU and international calls are charged calls. In addition, calls to premium rate numbers, directory enquiries and all other call types are charged calls. See https://www.three.ie/legal/pricing/ for charges.
- All roaming outside the EU is charged. See www.three.ie for up to date roaming rates. Three will endeavour to ensure all roaming records are captured at time of billing however there is a dependency on third parties to provide roaming usage details in a timely manner.
- Please Note: Unused allowances will not be carried forward. Direct Debit is required. Unless otherwise stated, call prices include VAT and are quoted per minute.