Three My Pick Price Plans – Consumer Bill Pay
The details on pricing for Three My Pick Price Plans are as published at http://www.three.ie/web/legal/older-terms-and-pricing/bill-pay-pricing/#unlimited
Price Plan Rules
- Minimum Term (Please note): If you cancel a Three My Pick Price Plan during the 24 month Minimum Term you will be required to pay Three the monthly charge which applies to your Price Plan multiplied by the number of months (including any part months) left on the Minimum Term. This also applies to the 12 month SIM Only Price Plan.
- Availing of Three My Pick: Existing customers who move to Three My Pick will be subject to a new Minimum Term. If you are within the first six months of your current Minimum Term then you cannot move to a Three My Pick Price Plan with a lower monthly charge. In addition you cannot avail of a Three My Pick Price Plan that reduces your existing Minimum Term. The time you have spent on the Three My Pick 30 day and 12 month SIM Only Price Plan will count towards future upgrade eligibility and if you wish to avail of an upgrade you will need to move to a Price Plan that permits upgrade (and a new Minimum Term will then apply).
- Changing Three My Pick Price Plan: When you are on a Three My Pick Price Plan, which is not SIM Only, with a minimum term in excess of six months you can only change to another Three Price Plan with a lower monthly charge when you have completed half of your Minimum Term. After this period you can move up or down the Price Plans. You can move up or down Three My Pick SIM Only Price Plans at any time. You can change Price Plan a maximum of once per billing period and the change will take effect from your next bill cycle date.
- Flex Price Plans: You can flex the inclusive call and texts allowance on Three My Pick 800 and above. You can request a change e.g. from a ‘Talker’ to a ‘Bit of Both’ option once in a billing cycle and this change takes effect from the start of your next billing cycle. If you require a further change then this will take effect on the next bill cycle. The default option on your Price Plan is the Bit of Both option which provides an equal number of Minutes and Texts. The flexing only applies to the standard price plan allowances (800 and above) and excludes any additional allowances purchased.
- Your Inclusive Allowance for Voice Minutes Your inclusive allowance for voice minutes can be used for calls made in Ireland to Irish mobile or landline numbers, calls to non-geographic numbers (1800, 1850, 1890, 0818 and 076) and calls made in the EU to Irish or EU landline or mobile numbers. All other calls such as roaming outside the EU, international, premium, directory enquiry and other call types are charged calls. See www.three.ie/web/legal/older-terms-and-pricing/ for charges including charges for calls in excess of your allowance.
- Your Inclusive Allowance for Texts can be used for texts sent to Irish or EU mobiles while texting in the Republic of Ireland or the EU only. All other texts such as roaming outside the EU, international, landline, premium, directory enquiry texts and all MMS are excluded. See http://www.three.ie/web/legal/older-terms-and-pricing/bill-pay-pricing/#unlimited for charges including charges for texts in excess of your allowance.
- Your Inclusive Allowance for Internet is suitable for use while you are in the Republic of Ireland or the EU only and excludes data usage while roaming outside the EU. See http://www.three.ie/web/legal/older-terms-and-pricing/bill-pay-pricing/#unlimited for charges including charges for data usage in excess of your allowance.
Inclusive Extra Allowance: The Three My Pick 500 Price Plan and above include an extra option. The default option on My Pick 500 and above is inclusive calls and texts to Three mobiles. Three to Three calls are for calls and texts are useable when both you as caller/sender and the recipient are in the Republic of Ireland. Customers on Three My Pick 800 and above can change to a different extra at no additional cost. The details of other optional extras and charged extras, including fair use requirements are available in the Three My Pick Extra Rules. Customers can change their inclusive Extra once per billing period and the change will take effect on their next bill date.
Internet Options: On Three My Pick Price Plans you can choose to add more data to your Price Plan. A default charge will apply to your inclusive Price Plan data and additional charges will apply when you increase your data allowance. On Three My Pick 800 and above the maximum is 5GB. Charges apply. The details are available in the Three My Pick Extra and Add on Rules.
Please Note: Unused allowances will not be carried forward. Unless otherwise stated, call prices include VAT, are quoted per minute and charged in one second increments.
Amendments to Price Plans and Price Plan RulesThe Price Plans and Price Plan Rules may be varied or amended by Three for any reasonable commercial, technical or operational reason.