Three Open Basic Extra Data Price Plan.
The Price Plan and Price Plan Rules are in addition to the General Terms for Services and any other terms provided to you as part of your application process. Please read the Price Plan and Price Plan Rules carefully.
Your agreement to the Price Plan and Price Plan Rules may be provided in writing or recorded during a telephone or online sales process.
The details on pricing for the Price Plan are as published at http://www.three.ie/web/legal/olderterms-and-pricing/
Please note discounts may apply on your monthly charge if you purchase your Price Plan through www.three.ie. Check online for standard and discount prices.
Price Plan Rules
- Availing of the Price Plan:. The Price Plan may be made available exclusively online or in store. A 24 month Minimum Term commitment applies. Existing customers who move to the Price Plan will be subject to a new 24 month Minimum Term commitment. If you are within the first six months of your current Minimum Term then you cannot move to a Three Open Price Plan with a lower monthly charge. In addition, you cannot avail of a Three Open Price Plan that reduces your existing Minimum Term.
- Minimum Term commitment (Please note): A 24 month Minimum Term applies to the Price Plan. If you cancel the Price Plan during the Minimum Term you will be required to pay the monthly charge which applies to the Price Plan - €60 multiplied by the number of months (including any part months) left on the Minimum Term.
- Changing the Price Plan: When you are on the Price Plan you can only change to another Three Open Price Plan with a lower monthly charge when you have completed half of your minimum term— 12 months. After this period you can move to another Price Plan. Please note your minimum term will continue. You can change Price Plan a maximum of once per billing period and the change will take effect from your next bill cycle date.
- Three Open Voice minutes apply to calls made in Ireland to Irish mobile or landline numbers; calls made in the EU to Irish or EU landline or mobile numbers, and calls made to voicemail from Ireland or EU.
All calls made while roaming outside the EU and international calls are charged calls. In addition, calls to international numbers, premium rate numbers, directory enquiries and all other call types (for example 1890, 1850, 0818 etc) are charged calls. See http://www.three.ie/web/legal/older-terms-and-pricing/ for charges.
The unlimited allowance on the Price Plan is subject to the Fair Use Policy outlined below. All other usage types are excluded and this feature is subject to the Fair Use Policy.
- Three Open Texts apply to texts sent in Ireland to Irish mobile numbers and for texts sent in the EU to Irish or EU mobile numbers.
All texts sent whilst roaming outside the EU and international texts are charged. In addition, texts to premium rate numbers, directory enquiries numbers, MMS and other texts are charged. See http://www.three.ie/web/legal/older-terms-and-pricing/for charges. The unlimited allowance on the Price Plan is subject to the fair use policy. All other usage types are excluded and this feature is subject to the Fair Use Policy.
- Three Open Data allowances are suitable for use while you are in the Republic of Ireland or the EU only and exclude data usage while roaming outside the EU. See http://www.three.ie/web/legal/older-terms-and-pricing/ for charges including charges for data usage in excess of your allowance.
All roaming usage outside the EU such as calls/texts to international mobiles and landlines, premium rate usage, directory enquiries and all other usage types (for example nongeographic calls) are charged on the Price Plan. See http://www.three.ie/web/legal/older-terms-and- pricing/ for up to date roaming rates.
Three will endeavour to ensure all roaming records are captured at time of billing however there is a dependency on third parties to provide roaming usage details in a timely manner.
- The standards rates for international calls apply.
- Please Note: Direct Debit is required. Unless otherwise stated, call prices include VAT and are quoted per minute.
- Fair Use Policy: Three may apply restrictions to your use of Three services where your use of any unlimited features are considered by Three to be excessive or unreasonable. The fair use limits are as follows: 10,000 voice minutes and 10,000 text messages (in total) for a 30 day period or if you call more than 100 different phone numbers or text more than 200 different numbers in a 30 day period.
Three may contact you to advise you that your use exceeds this fair use policy and request that you make changes to how you use Three services. If you do not comply with a direction from Three to stop or change the nature of your service use, Three may suspend, modify or restrict your use of the services or terminate your access to the network.
Amendments to Price Plans and Price Plan Rules The Price Plans and Price Plan Rules may be varied or amended by Three for any reasonable commercial, technical or operational reason.
Effective Date: Jun 2017