Three Mobile Broadband Services (Prepay)
The Three Mobile Broadband Prepay Price Plan Rules Rules are in addition to the General Terms for Services and any other terms provided to you. Please read the Price Plans and Price Plan Rules carefully.
The details on pricing for Three Mobile Broadband Prepay Price Plans are as published on www.three.ie.
Price Plan Rules
Please note the following important Price Plan Rules which apply to your Price Plan:
- Your Three Mobile Broadband Services pass commences immediately when you select a daily, 7 day or 30 day pass.
- Your pass will last for the specified duration (daily,7 days or 30 days) or until the specified data allowance is reached (whichever is sooner).
- When your pass expires you will be asked if you want to get another pass. Alternatively you can choose to pay the Additional Usage Charge if you decide you don’t need a full day or monthly pass.
- Roaming is not available on your Three Mobile Broadband Services on activation. You should contact Three if you require roaming activated. Your pass applies to ROI broadband use only and all use while roaming (should you decide to activate roaming) is charged at roaming rates. See www.three.ie for further details.
- All pricing information applies to the Three Mobile Broadband Services only. Third party service providers that you use (such as premium rate text services) will be subject to different pricing and terms.
- The Three Mobile Broadband Services are subject to a compatible laptop/pc and operating system requirements. See www.three.ie for further details.
- Network coverage, availability and the speed of your Three Mobile Broadband Services may vary.
- Some network services such as SMS are device dependent and check your manufacturers guide for further details.
- You must purchase a Mobile Equipment Pack (i.e. a USB Modem and SIM Card) to avail of the Three Mobile Broadband Services.
Amendments to Price Plans and Price Plan Rules
The Price Plans and Price Plan Rules may be varied or amended by Three for any reasonable commercial, technical or operational reason.
Effective Date: July 2013 (Amended March 2015)