- The following terms and conditions of the Three Business Solo Light price plan are in addition to and form part of the terms and conditions relating to the Three terms of service titled “The Small Print”
- This Plan is only available to business customers. It is not available if you are dealing as a consumer.
- Your selected Plan includes a per billing cycle Allowance (of minutes/text messages and data to varying amounts). If you exceed any part of your Allowance or you use a service which is not included in your Allowance, you agree to pay additional amounts on top of your monthly recurring charge. These out of Allowance charges are set out at https://www.three.ie/terms-conditions/business/
- A 24 month minimum term applies to Three Business Solo Light. Business Solo Light customers wishing to cancel their price plan during the agreed minimum term will be charged a cancellation fee. This fee will be calculated by multiplying the number of remaining months in the agreed minimum term by the monthly recurring charge. In addition, Three reserves the right to recover any concession, subsidy or credit given to you, the customer, in the form of loyalty credit, free/subsidised hardware or dedicated plan offering.
- Three Business Solo Light has a monthly recurring charge of €50.
|3 Business Solo Light|
|Three to Three calls ROI to ROI||3000 on-net minutes|
+ All you Can Eat Data Service in ROI
- Voice minutes allowance applies to:
- Voice calls made to landlines and mobiles within the Republic of Ireland
- Calls made while roaming in EU to other EU numbers and back to Republic of Ireland
Your voice minutes allowance doesn’t include:
- Calls to voicemail
- Roaming calls (other than the mentioned above)
- International calls
- Calls to premium rate numbers, directory enquiries and all other call types
- Any other call types
These calls are charged at rates as set out on our website www.three.ie/legal/terms/business/
Text allowance applies to:
- Texts sent to Irish mobile numbers and Irish landline numbers while in the Republic of Ireland.
- Texts sent while roaming in EU to other EU numbers and back to Republic of Ireland
- Texts to premium rate numbers, directory enquiries numbers
- MMS (Multimedia messages)
- International texts
- Texts sent while roaming outside of the EU
- Any other texts
These texts are charged at rates as set out on our website www.three.ie/terms-conditions/business/
The authorised account contact who has the authority to act for the business customer acknowledges that the customer is liable to pay all charges incurred on their account including but not limited to out of bundle charges and where an account subscriber requests an Add-on.
The EU fair use policy is applied in respect of the All you Can Eat Data service and your EU Roaming Allowance is calculated in accordance with the EU fair use policy at www.three.ie/terms-conditions/business/
For the surcharge which applies if you exceed your roaming fair usage limit, please see the Price Guide at www.three.ie/terms-conditions/business/
For full terms of the All you Can Eat Data service please see www.three.ie/terms-conditions/services/new/all-you-can-eat-data-terms-conditions/
You should always check your allowances via the IVR on 1913 before roaming in the EU. You will be alerted to your usage of the allowances and advised when out of bundle rates will apply.
You acknowledge that data speeds vary and depend on factors such as device capabilities, location, coverage and network congestion.
The Three Business Solo Light plan comes with the All you Can Eat Data service at no additional charge to your plan monthly recurring charge. The All you Can Eat Data service can be used in the Republic of Ireland only and you may opt out of this service if you wish by calling 1913. For full terms of the All you Can Eat Data service please see https://www.three.ie/legal/terms/all-you-can-eat-data/
Unused minutes or texts within the plan and unused Add-ons etc do not carry over from month to month. After your monthly allowance is used up, prices for additional use are shown in our service prices table.
All calls are charged per minute, unless otherwise stated.
Free 3 to 3 usage applies within the Republic of Ireland only, and where under your Plan, 3 to 3 is uncapped, it is subject to fair usage policy of 3000 minutes per month
If you do not use up your Allowance in a billing cycle, you lose the unused portion of your Allowance and it does not roll over to the next billing cycle and no refund or credit is applied for any unused portion of the Allowance
You can only move to another Price Plan within your Minimum Term on such terms as agreed by Three.
Call and text usage will be applied in the following manner:
Three continuously monitors network performance to ensure that the service received by customers is not impacted through a minority of users placing high demand on network resources (e.g. large bandwidths over long periods). Where your All you can eat Data service usage exceeds 60GB in a billing cycle and your usage affect other network users, we reserve the right to limit your service.
Three Services are available for use with your Three SIM Card in an approved handset only. Tethering or use of the Three handset as, or the SIM in conjunction with, a modem is not allowed and may result in your access to Three Services being disabled.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your SIM is compatible with the handset intended for use. Certain SIM cards may not support 4G. If your handset is not a 4G compatible handset, it will not support 4G access. For further details log onto www.three.ie/business/4G
You agree not to connect or maintain the connection of any GSM Gateways to the Three Network or otherwise provide telecommunications services to a third party or allow any subscriber to do same.
The Three Price Plan cannot be used in conjunction with any device connected to a PBX, such as a mobile line device, mobile gateways and SIM Boxes and Three reserves the right to terminate the Service without notice where it appears to Three that any customer uses, or has used, the Service in this or in any related mobile. The Three Text feature cannot be used in conjunction with any device connected to a PC for the purposes of sending or receiving large volumes of text messages, or through desktop text applications and Three reserves the right to terminate the Service without notice where it appears to Three that any customer uses, or has used, the Service in this or in any related manner.
- Three to Three minutes (where applicable with your price Plan)
- Purchased Add-ons.
- Price plan Allowance.
- Out of bundle rates