Three Broadband Sharer Price Plan rules
- The following terms and conditions of the Three Broadband Sharer Price Plan(the “Plan”) are in addition to and form part of the terms and conditions relating to the Three terms of service titled “The Small Print”
- This Plan is a mobile broadband plan which is only available to business customers and is not available if you are dealing as a consumer.
- There is a charge of €10 ex VAT per month for each subscriber or “Broadband Sharer Member” your business has connected to the Plan. The Plan does not come with any inclusive Allowance but usage is charged as per the table at paragraph 4 below depending on the amount of your usage, which is charged in arrears. Charges for usage in excess of 500 GB and any roaming or other usage charges are set out at www.three.ie/terms-conditions/business/
- An 18 month or 24 month minimum term (depending on what you agree at point of connection to Three) applies to the Plan. Customers on the Plan wishing to cancel during the agreed minimum term will be charged a cancellation fee. This fee will be calculated by multiplying the number of remaining months in the agreed minimum term for each cancelling Broadband Sharer Member by the monthly recurring charge. In addition, Three reserves the right to recover any concession, subsidy or credit given to you, the customer, in the form of loyalty credit, free/subsidised hardware or dedicated plan offering.
- The charges at paragraph 3 are for data usage in the Republic of Ireland only. Any usage outside of the Republic of Ireland is charged at rates as set out on our website www.three.ie/terms-conditions/business/
- The authorised account contact who has the authority to act for the business customer acknowledges that the customer is liable to pay all charges incurred on their account including but not limited to out of bundle charges and where an account subscriber requests an Add-on.
- You acknowledge that data speeds vary and depend on factors such as device capabilities, location, coverage and network congestion.
- You can only move to another Price Plan within your Minimum Term on such terms as agreed by Three.
- You agree not to connect or maintain the connection of any GSM Gateways to the Three Network or otherwise provide telecommunications services to a third party or allow any subscriber to do same.
- The Plan cannot be used in conjunction with any device connected to a PBX, such as a mobile line device, mobile gateways and SIM Boxes and Three reserves the right to terminate the Service without notice where it appears to Three that any customer uses, or has used, the Service in this or in any related mobile. The Three Text feature cannot be used in conjunction with any device connected to a PC for the purposes of sending or receiving large volumes of text messages, or through desktop text applications and Three reserves the right to terminate the Service without notice where it appears to Three that any customer uses, or has used, the Service in this or in any related manner
|Broadband Sharer||Broadband Sharer Member|
|Monthly Line Rental||Variable based on monthly usage||€ 10.00|
|Minimum Contract term||18/24 months||18/24 months|
|Variable usage and charge per month||0-20GB||€ 20||€ 0|