Business customers – Three Ireland Services (Hutchison) Limited (“formerly Telefonica Ireland Limited trading as O2”) 4G access
- Three Ireland Services (Hutchison) Limited customers (“formerly O2 customers”) must opt-in via their authorised account contact to receive 4G access, subject to these terms.
- These terms are in addition to the Three Ireland Services (Hutchison) Limited (“Three”)General Terms for Service and your price plan terms. In the event of any conflict, these terms will prevail.
- 4G access provides access to the 4G network only and does not include any additional data allowance. Your data allowance, if any, is as set out in your Price Plan.
- If you request 4G access but subsequently do not wish to have access to 4G services on your business account, subject to these terms the authorised business account contact can contact us on 1913 to request its removal.
- In order to avail of 4G access you must either purchase from Three a 4G enabled handset or already own a 4G enabled handset purchased and must download the required software. Your existing handset may not be type approved on the Three 4G network and this may impact performance or functionality. In this event you may require a new handset to access 4G or certain settings may require updating. It may take up to 24 hours for the software download. A compatible SIM is also required. Information on 4G enabled devices and enabling software is available on three.ie/4G.
- Customers can only avail of 4G in areas in which 4G coverage is available. For further information, please see the coverage checker page on three.ie giving an indicative guide only to those areas where 4G coverage is currently available. Three shall use reasonable skill and due care in providing 4G access, but does not guarantee that there will not be situations when 4G service is not available or the quality is unaffected.
- Where 4G coverage is not provided, you will receive 3G service in 3G areas.
- If you are in a 4G enabled area, 4G speeds may vary depending on the number of factors including capacity and factors outside our control, including but not limited to interference caused by physical obstructions and weather.