Business customers – Three Ireland (Hutchison) Limited 4G access
- These terms are in addition to the Three Ireland (Hutchison) Limited (“Three”) terms of service (“Smallprint Guide”) and your price plan terms. In the event of any conflict, these terms will prevail.
- 4G access will be applied automatically to all Three Ireland (Hutchison) Limited customers, subject to these terms.
- 4G access provides access to the 4G network only and does not include any additional data allowance. Your data allowance, if any, is as set out in your Price Plan.
- If you do not wish to have automatic access to 4G services on your business account, subject to these terms the authorised business account contact can contact us on 1913.
- In order to avail of 4G access you must either purchase from Three a 4G enabled handset or already own a 4G enabled handset and must download the required software. Your existing handset may not be type approved on the Three 4G network and this may impact performance or functionality. In this event you may require a new handset to access 4G or certain settings may require updating. It may take up to 24 hours for the software download. A compatible SIM is also required. Information on 4G enabled devices and enabling software is available on three.ie/4G.
- Customers can only avail of 4G in areas in which 4G coverage is available. For further information, please see the coverage checker page on three.ie giving an indicative guide only to those areas where 4G coverage is currently available. Three shall use reasonable skill and due care in providing the Promotion, but does not guarantee that Service will not be subject to situations when 4G service is not available or the quality is unaffected.
- Where 4G coverage is not provided, you will receive 3G service in 3G areas.
- If you are in a 4G enabled area, 4G speeds may vary depending on the number of factors including capacity and factors outside our control, including but not limited to interference caused by physical obstructions and weather.