Software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN) is a software-based approach for
businesses to utilise and manage more than one external network connection such as MPLS, 5G, Broadband or Fibre at a given location based on its performance.
Securely connect users to applications over any connection type, including MPLS, Internet and 4G LTE.
Complete Network Visibility
Advanced analytics also monitor key factors that influence how users experience business-critical resources to identify the root cause of any degradation in minutes.
SD-WAN, powered by Meraki is delivered by the powerful Meraki MX appliances.
Real-time performance telemetry is used to make autonomous decisions about which path should be used to satisfy the performance of critical cloud applications and VoIP.
Seamless public cloud expansion to AWS and Azure.
Complete 24/7 network monitoring as standard.
Benefits of SD-WAN
- Support and improve hybrid working experience while maintain a strong security posture.
- Create a flexible and agile network capable of responding in real-time.
- Reduce IT burden by simplifying WAN infrastructure with complete oversight and management of the network.
- Ensure business critical applications are prioritised and are always available.
- 24/7 monitoring by a dedicated and highly experienced technical service team from our award-winning Limerick Customer Care Centre.
- Compatible with our 5G Broadband.