England v Ireland Wembley Business Competition Terms and Conditions.
The business customer Competition ("The Competition") runs until midnight on 22nd
May 2013 (the "Closing Date"). The Promoter is Three Ireland (Hutchison) Limited ("Three").
- Only entrants who comply with these terms and conditions are eligible to enter this competition.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- It is a condition of entry that entrants are over 18.
- By entering the Competition, entrants confirm and accept their business will be contacted by Three and that data provided will be processed for the purposes of the Competition. The winner may be featured in and social media any other media deemed appropriate by the Promoter.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid. Employees of Three Ireland (Hutchison) Limited ("Three") and any company involved in this competition and their families are not eligible to enter.
- Each of the fields must be completed for entries to be eligible as all fields are mandatory.
- The entry randomly drawn from the list of eligible entries after the Closing Date will be deemed to be the winner.There will be one prize awarded to the winner consisting of;
- Match tickets to the England v Ireland game on 29th May 2013 for the winner and a friend
- Overnight accommodation for two in a four star hotel in London
- Transfers to and from the hotel in London
- No cash or other alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
- The location within the ground of seating will be selected by Three at its sole discretion .
- Winner and their nominated friend must be available for the day of the fixture and the following day
- In the event that a winner declines the prize awarded to him/her, Three may award the prize to another entrant which the judges deem to be the next most original
- The winners are responsible for ensuring that they meet the requirements to travel, including any visa requirements. In the event that a winner does not meet the requirements to travel, Three will not be liable.
- By accepting the prize, winners grants Three the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as 3 may choose 3 for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. 3 may also publish and/or disclose the results of the competition including the winners’ names and details of entry.
- Three reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Three, Three reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Three (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Three’s control); b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Three) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Three; d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; f) Any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or g) use of the prize.
- The decisions of the judge are final and no correspondence will be entered into