Three working with Blueface
brings you the innovative Landline App. It’s perfect for anyone that needs a landline number but wants to save on line rental, it’s simple to set up and easy to use. Just download the App for free from the Apple App store and top up when you want to make and receive calls.
- No more expensive line rental – Monthly line rental can cost as much as €39 a month. With Three’s Landline App there is no monthly line rental charge just a once off activation fee of €10 ex Vat. After that you simply pay for what you use.
- Never miss a business call again – Take your landline number with you and never miss a business call again.
- Free to download – The Landline App is free to download and is available to all iPhone users in the Republic of Ireland. Even if you’re not a customer of Three you can still download and enjoy the benefits of the landline App.
- Get a new number or port your existing landline number – You can create a new landline number specific to your area directly from the App or you can port your existing landline number to the App.
- Convenient and easy to use – The App uses your iPhone contacts and your Three voicemail. Topping up Blueface call credit is done on the App using your Credit or Lazer card. It couldn’t be easier.
When you sign up you’ll be asked for your area code, a number will be generated for that area/city or county. This is now your NEW landline number. You can receive calls on this number from your customers.
The service uses a once off activation fee and PAYG (Pay as you Go) top up system which you can pay on your mobile phone by using your credit card on your iPhone application or you can use the Blueface customer portal at www.blueface.ie. Instruction on the use of the service are available on video here www.three.ie/business.
- Landline App Once off Activation Fee €10 ex Vat
- Receive Calls: 15c a minute (ex VAT)
- Make Calls: 15c a minute (ex VAT) plus the cost of the destination rates available from Blueface.ie at www.blueface.ie/rates/rates.aspx
NB. The iPhone Landline App has been designed to enable you to receive landline calls when you’re out and about. When making calls we strongly advice you to use your Three iPhone as usual it’s always far more cost effective.
You can activate your fixed number by clicking on the “TOP UP” button in the top right of the app’s home-screen and simply follow the on-screen instructions. If a customer does not activate their account within 7 days, customer will be contacted by Blueface by email to activate or loose the fixed number allotted to them. The subscriber has seven days to cancel the purchase from the date they receive their order in line with the European Communities Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts made by Means of Distance Communication Regulations 2001.
It’s important to note that the Three landline iPhone application is brought to you in partnership with Blueface Ltd. In signing up for the Three Landline iphone application, you are now a Blueface Ltd customer. The terms and conditions of the Three Landline App service are Blueface terms and conditions.
Still having a problem activating your Three Landline number? Perhaps our video tutorial could help www.three.ie/business.
This service is available to Three customers in the Republic of Ireland with an iPhone.
No, in line with regulations, we provide a geographic number based on your geographic location identified by you as part of the sign-up process. The application is available for download in the Republic of Ireland only via the Apple iTunes store. Irish Geographic are only available with this service.
Currently this product comes with one geogrpahic number. If you want more numbers then you will need to get your work colleagues to purchase the application also.
- If you receive your broadband through your telephone line eg. Eircom, Vodafone, Imagine. If you do receive your broadband over your fixed line your broadband will cease once your fixed number is ported to the landline App.
- If you rely on your existing (PSTN) fixed telephone connection for your TV service, house alarm (Eircom Alarms), credit card machine, fax machine or other device / service.
- Please ensure that you do not rely on your telephone line for your broadband connection before you submit your request to use as it can take up to two weeks to get your broadband reconnected after your number has been ported if you have DSL Broadband. If you submit a port request and it is rejected due to any of the above reasons, there is a €10 charge to re-submit the port.
To avoid any of the above issues we recommend you take a completely new landline number for the geographic area your based in.
The Three landline App is currently only available on iPhones.
The iPhone Landline App has been developed for those businesses who want a landline but don’t want to pay the heafty rental fees. If you want to keep your landline and don’t want to pay heafy line rental fees, then the Landline iPhone App is the right choice for you.
The iPhone Landline App has been designed to enable you to receive landline calls when you’re out and about. When making calls we strongly advice you to use your Three iPhone as it’s always far more cost effective.
The Landline iPhone App service enables you to make low cost international calls with the convenience of using your iPhone. We recommend this service to be used for making international calls, when calling mobiles and landlines in Ireland we recommend you use your iPhone as normal, as it’s always more cost effective. A full list of international call rates are available to viewed on the Blueface website: here
The Landline App works on iPhones OS 3.1 and higher including the iPhone 4.
The Three landline App is currently only available on iPhones.
- Ensure you have sufficient credit in your account to make or receive the call by checking your balance on the iPhone app display or log on to the customer portal at www.blueface.ie
- Ensure you use the correct number format to make the call abroad.
The call is diverted to your Three voicemail. Simply call 171 to receive the voicemail. You will also see the phone number of your missed call in “recents” on your iPhone.
Yes the iPhone App works when your roaming allowing you to receive calls on your fixed line when travelling abroad. The cost of receiveing calls when abroad varies depending on which network your roaming on. We advise you not to make calls from the App when travelling because it’s cheaper to make calls with Three directly from your iPhone as normal.