Back to Top
Online FAQ.Got a question about buying online? Check out our Online FAQ below with helpful tips and advice.
Applying Online.How long does it take to apply for a Bill Pay phone or broadband modem?
- If your order is placed before 4pm we aim to respond within the same day. Sometimes we may require further information or documentation from you before our order processing team can make a decision on an application.
- We’ll keep you updated via e-mail regarding your status and sometimes may need to contact you via phone regarding your order.
- Customers who meet our service criteria will be approved and we will then send out your order.
- Sometimes, we may require a deposit from the customer before we can approve the application. If this is required, our team will phone you and you can make payment by credit or debit card. This deposit will be applied as a credit to your Three account after your sixth bill, subject to terms and conditions.
- Unfortunately, from time to time applications may not meet our service criteria and are unsuccessful.
- Don’t worry, mistakes happen! Please contact our Sales team at 1800-949-546 as soon as possible and they’ll be happy to help you regarding your application. Please make sure you have your order reference number handy.
Keeping Your Number.How do I keep my phone number if I buy online?
- Moving your phone number to Three is easy! Once you have received your new SIM or device simply visit www.three.ie/keepyournumber and fill in the online form.
- Please provide a valid contact number in case we need to contact you.
- Please be aware that moving your number can take up-to 24 hours to complete.
Delivery.Is it Free?
- Yes, absolutely! We offer our online customers free delivery in ROI.
- Your order can be delivered to your home address (Listed as ‘Current Address’ in your order form).
- It can also be delivered to your workplace or an alternative address (Simply click ‘no’ when you are asked ‘Is this also your delivery address?’).
- Certain products can be collected in a 3Store of your choice with our ‘Click & Collect’ service. Simply select ‘Store Collection’ when ordering your product and select from the list of participating stores. Please note that for Billpay Customers availing of ‘Click & Collect’ you will be required to complete your order at the 3store and present 3Store staff with the same Proof of Identity and Proof of Address you stated in your online application.
- The delivery period depends on the product ordered. In the event of an unforeseen delay in your delivery you will be notified via e-mail and will be contacted by our support team.
- Phones and Mobile Broadband Modems: We offer next working day delivery by courier (unless otherwise stated) for all phones and modems which are credit approved before 4pm. Online Orders placed after 4pm will be delivered in two working days. The courier agent will require you to sign for these.
- SIMs and Mobile Broadband Sticks: These are delivered by standard post within 1-3 working days. You don’t need to sign for these.
- You can check the status of your online delivery anytime! Simply go on Three.ie, click ‘Shop’ and ‘Track My Order’. You’ll need to provide your Order Reference Number and Surname.
Click & Collect.What is Click & Collect?
- Click and Collect allows customers to order products online at Three.ie or via our telesales team at 1800-949-546 and complete their order and collect these products from certain 3Stores.
- Select your product, under “Delivery/Store Collection” select “Store Collection” if available. You must then select the store you wish to complete the order and collect the device from. You will then proceed with the application as normal when you visit the 3store.
- When you arrive in-store you must provide your Order Reference Number. In the case of Bill Pay applications you must also provide the exact Proof of Identity and Proof of Address (dated within the last 90 days) which you provided in your application.
Returns.What’s Three’s returns policy for online purchases (excluding Click and Collect orders)?
- As a consumer, you may cancel the purchase of the device within 14 days (this does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Acts) and receive a full refund under the terms of the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013.
- You may return your device within 14 days if you have experience a verifiable network fault which has been confirmed by Three Customer Services.
- Firstly, you’ll need to action your 7/14 day return in accordance with the distance selling regulations.
- Contact us on 1913 and we'll provide you with the, case reference number and device value (you'll need this for your receipt for payment). We will then direct you to return your device to the address listed below
- Peel off the return label included in your delivery, attach it to your envelope and return by registered post.
- Responsibility for the return of goods lies with the customer and Three strongly advises using registered post.
- Returns Address: Three Ireland Returns, Arvato SCM Ireland LTD, IDA Industrial Estate, Balbriggan, Co Dublin.
Still Have A Question?
- Why not ask our Sales Web Chat team (the green button on the right of the screen) or contact our Sales team on 1800-949-546 for more information.